Thread: Gorriss - Enhancement Shaman

Gorriss - Enhancement Shaman

Name:Tyler

CPU specs:
    I5 750 @2.67
    6GB Ram
    760 GTX

Speedtest.net link:http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4298120515

Armory link (please be logged out in your raiding gear and spec):http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Gorriss/simple

Parses:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TFdpYkgKZQ9xhN8n

Screenshot of raiding UI (in combat, list any addons that are not currently visible):http://imgur.com/KCX43mX

Please provide a detailed list of your raiding experience (earliest to most recent). Specify if certain encounters were done on another character and provide an armory link should that apply to you:
    Vanilla - cleared everything up until last boss in AQ 40
    BC - Cleared everything including 9/9 BT
    WoTLK - Everything up to 11/12 Heroic ICC
    Stopped raiding in Cata + MoP
    Returned in WoD - 7/7 Heroic 1/7 Mythic Highmaul and 9/10 Heroic BRF

List your previous guilds (earliest to most recent), and why they did not work out for you (please be as detailed as you can be):
    Care Bear Stare - raided with them from BC - Cata, they disbanded in cata and that was why I stopped raiding.
    Du Vrangr Gata - Core of the raid was all family (some were really good some were really bad) the really bad held the raid back and were not accountable for their performance.
    Grumpy Old Farts - Current guild, having trouble recruiting to continue progression through heroic and into mythic.

What goals do you hope to obtain with Acquired Taste and why do you think you'd be a suitable recruit for us? I want to crush out mythic with you guys and hopefully be a part of progressing through the rest of mythic with you. I try to be very active on forums and logs to make sure that I am following the proper rotation and spec that is best suited for each and every boss. I am very knowledgeable about my class, I strive to do the best dps I can and be as valuable as I can to the raid.

We want to get to know our future recruits, so tell us a bit about yourself! I am a parts person for an energy services company. I spend most of my spare time playing video games (dota 2, heroes of the storm, diablo 3, wow etc.).

Not a shaman, but....... Only question I have is do you click a lot of your abilities? Looks like you do since your screenshot only shows you having the default keybinds of the first action bar.

I don't click anything on my first bar I have the 6-10 and the minus key bound using the grave mark "`" so "`" then 1-5 again.

Meh I just don't like the idea of clicking cooldowns and all that. Repopping them in the middle of the fight takes time off the focus of the fight which could cause a death. I might be kinda stingy but when I joined the guild and the old website still had like 100 applications saved, people were chewed out a lot for it. Just my opinion.

That is fair enough, it is something that has never been an issue for me. Where I have the cool downs positioned I barely have to move my mouse at all to click them. I have no problem finding bindings and macros for them if that is something everyone thinks will benefit me.

We'll get back to you shortly about our plans for this week and a possible trial. Thanks for your interest!

If you are still interested, we would like to extend a trial to you this week if you can transfer. We hope to return to farming the first five mythic bosses and will likely be trialing on those encounters for other newcomers this week.