Gravepastor Shadow Priest [REJECTED]

Gravepastor Shadow Priest

Name: Patrick

CPU specs: CPU: i5 2.7GHZ
    RAM: 8gb
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640
    Runs Wow in raids just fine for me.

Speedtest.net link: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4250882148
    Posted from my house in Tahoe (Internet is not as good here as in the Bay)

Armory link (please be logged out in your raiding gear and spec):
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/player...an/gravepastor
    Had to use Mr. Robot since for some reason my character is not showing up on armory

Parses:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est/#bracket=4
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...et=4&boss=1693
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...et=4&boss=1694

Screenshot of raiding UI (in combat, list any addons that are not currently visible):
    http://i.imgur.com/159UmWR.jpg
    It's only trash but it show's you everything in Combat environment

Please provide a detailed list of your raiding experience (earliest to most recent). Specify if certain encounters were done on another character and provide an armory link should that apply to you:
    What is your previous raiding experience? Please be as detailed as possible.
    I played catch up all the way through BC so my raiding really did not get started tell Wrath

Wrath I was able to down everything that is listed while it was current content. (played enhance shaman/ mage)

Raids
    NAXX 10 and 25
    Sarth
    Malygos
    Ulduar 25
    ToC 25
    ToGC 25

During Cata I completed every Tier normal and heroic on my warlock on Akama (Toomanydotz)

Raids
    BWL
    BOT
    To4W
    FL
    DS

During Mop I took a break pretty much the entire xpac. I came back in the middle of SoO and was able to get 8/14 heroic/Mythic in a 10m guild which was constantly replacing and gearing a healer.

WoD

Highmaul 7/7 Heroic, 2/7 Mythic
    BRF 10/10N, 10/10H, no mythic expo yet.

List your previous guilds (earliest to most recent), and why they did not work out for you (please be as detailed as you can be):

Blizzard of the Coast- Good Group of people, but it was mu first guild and I was looking for something a little more progressive at the time.

Scurvy Crew- Another great grip of people. If my CPU never died on me I would of stayed with them for as long as they stay together.

Warpath- I made some great friends there and people who I still PvP with from time to time. But making friends in a guild does not mean everything. An officer had an issue with me and to this day still don't know why and honestly could care less. I am blunt and tell it how it is. I think some people had issues with that and found my self leaving.

Acquired Taste- Joined you all on my warlock after a few weeks of ya'll killing Heroic Madness. when the 25m Riad team Fell apart I kinda went along with the trend. When I had logged back on about a year later I found my self guild less and server transferred.

Casual Gamers Anzol-Nerub- Happened to join a guild as a pug during SoO when I started playing again on my spriest. It was a progression night for them, first starting Heroic and we ended up killing 2 bosses in the first 2 hours. I was in a no name guild quit and joined them. Another grip a friends who I still talk to but when WoD came out a few of the players were not getting the new expansion so it was guild hunting again.

Reload Illidan- I had heard from a friend on Illidan that Reload was a good grip of people and that I should try and join them when I cam back to playing since they were about as far as I had gotten pugging on burning legion at the time. I joined them and things were great tell Heroic Blackhand. Some people did not take kindly to being sat because they were underperforming, and in turn guild quit.

What goals do you hope to obtain with Acquired Taste and why do you think you'd be a suitable recruit for us?
    Aquired Taste kills bosses!! Period!! Look at what you guys were able to do in Wrath and Cata. Your a progressive raiding guild that gets things done efficiently. I am not sure were you all stand on server progression, but I know one thing. You were server 1st for a very long time and I would like to be able to be apart of that, or help bring AT back to those ranks!

I feel I would be a great raider for you guys, because I take the time out to do my own theory crafting, and if I am ever having issues I go above and beyond to figure out why and what I can do to fix them.

We want to get to know our future recruits, so tell us a bit about yourself!
    I recently just sold my Dispensary so I have a lot of free time on my hands so I enjoy the free time I have. I like to Go to shows, Concerts, get up to Tahoe and spend time up at my house their and Ski (weather sucked this year). I was a Div 1 College soccer player in Virginia tell I blew my knee out. I am a season ticket holder to the SF Giants... looking forward to defending out Title this year! or missing the playoffs since thats what we like to do after winning the World Series. I probably have drank more whiskey then half the guild combined, and I love to travel. Not sure what else to say here so feel free to ask.

Oh, is Conz still around at all? I like to make fun of his God Awful Transmogs he would try and wear lol.

Thanks for the work you've put into your application. Since you did raid with us at one point and I can't remember you being someone on the officers' radar (i.e. dying every attempt), I don't see a problem with you returning. I'll ask Midgeyy to look over your itemization and we'll see about an invite.

Conz is dead. And hopefully his brother is too.

I haven't kept up to date on spriest stuff in 6.1 so I'll try to get in touch with Midgeyy. At first glance I just want to let you know that you'll be expected to get the best enchants and all that before raid. Getting your neck enchanted for example and all of your other enchants to the higher stat benefits. I also noticed you don't have a couple of spells that I would bind myself on my priest. Leap of faith is for helping fat people and should be bound imo. Spectral guise on fights like maidens where you can get rid of the penetrating shot is also must bind imo. Vamp embrace is considered a decent raid CD because it affects every player in the raid. Even MC for the engineers on blast furnace would be nice to see that bound. Clicking abilities means time spent looking away from the mechanics of the fight/slower reaction times. Your pot isn't bound either and I think that warrants a keybind.

I'm also curious how your legendary ring progress is going since you only have the 680. As I said before we'll try to get Midgeyy to look at your logs but this is just the things I saw at a first glance. Maybe I'm being a dickwad but I'm cool with that

Also Hyper is fat for beating me to you

As far as the enchants go. I can get them No problem and upgrade them.

For my ring I am half way through the augment runes. But I have the speedy process since I will have my 715 ring on my druid in the am.

Not sure if you glanced at my UI set up, but I do have guise as well as leap of faith on my bars. I normally just click them. I was in the process today of setting up a focus macro for leap of faith, but Garth Brooks concert tonight was a little more important lol. Leap Is lovely to grip tanks on backhand after the knock back as well as pulling fails back to the stack point in Gruul.

Hyper as far as my itemization goes it's some what all over the place right now. Since I have been guild less people just want Ilvl and do not care that I have AoTC BH. So I have just been taking the higher ilvl pieces to pug faster. I know it's not the best thing to do, but in my situation I was not sure what to do.

If I missed something you asked I will check in the am since I am responding via phone.

I know you have those abilities on your bar I said I don't like that you click them.

Like I said last night I was responding by phone and miss read what you had said. I am currently logging in now and will be keybinding all those abilities for you. If there is anything else please don't hesitate to ask.

I understand the position you're in. Will you be available tonight at 6:20 PST?

So your gemming and enchanting is all fine (except for being budget versions) for the spec you play. Gear is all over the place but you take what you can get and ultimately in most cases the int is more important that the secondary stats anyway.

At this point a lot of fights will require you to play different specs which require rotating enchants/gems between the 3 secondary stats. I expect you to use the best gems and enchants for progression even if it means replacing everything a few times over the course of the week.

With the coming merger and recent applications, and the inaction on this applicant's part, I'm going to retract our invitation to trial. Thanks for your interest.