ASUS z87-k mobo

8G ram Kingston HyperX

GTX 650

Speedtest.net link:

Armory link (please be logged out in your raiding gear and spec):

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Irdrood/simple

Parses (link):

Negative

Screenshot of raiding UI (in combat, list any addons that are not currently visible):

http://imgur.com/0Dnxt3z

Please provide a detailed list of your raiding experience (earliest to most recent). Specify if certain encounters were done on another character and provide an armory link should that apply to you:

BC did Kara with xaser in pvp gear. We were bad.
    ICC did all content HC wasn't much in ICC.
    Didn't play Cata
    Mop played with some bad friends and killed 2 bosses in MV. I tanked
    WoD pro LFR afker

List your previous guilds (earliest to most recent), and why they did not work out for you (please be as detailed as you can be):

In Akama last guild was Vicious Cycle that I remember. Rest I don't remember.

What goals do you hope to obtain with Acquired Taste and why do you think you'd be a suitable recruit for us?

Make fun of Amarent and heal or dps. I would like to see Mythic content at some point.

We want to get to know our future recruits, so tell us a bit about yourself!

Amarent likes dick and he won't admit it. Other than that I play lots of different games, I own a construction company. I like to drink, fuck, eat. In that order. I snowboard, hunt, hike, camp, wakeboard, and make fun of Amarent.
    Last edited by irdrood; 02-22-2015 at 04:31 PM.